I find myself not comparing developmental milestones anymore. Our little guy is a late walker but I'm not worried. More time for hugs on Mom!
- Jun 8, 2016 Motor Mouth Jun 8, 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Feb 28, 2016 Mom has milestones too Feb 28, 2016
- Feb 21, 2016 Daddy double Feb 21, 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 Of course the emoji is smiling Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 10, 2016 First Birthday Feb 10, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 Nothing like Mom's cooking Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 2, 2016 Baby Tech Startups version 2.0 Feb 2, 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 Baby Tech Startups Jan 31, 2016
- Jan 29, 2016 Motherhood, a free gym membership Jan 29, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016 Breastfeeding pain scale Jan 25, 2016
- Jan 22, 2016 Bags and bottles Jan 22, 2016
- Jan 16, 2016 Baby's first Christmas Jan 16, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016 Dada Mama! Jan 13, 2016
- Jan 10, 2016 Drowsy but awake Jan 10, 2016
- Jan 4, 2016 Hurry up and stop Jan 4, 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- Oct 27, 2015 Baby led reading Oct 27, 2015
- Oct 22, 2015 Grumble grumble Oct 22, 2015
- Oct 19, 2015 Spilled milk Oct 19, 2015
- Oct 14, 2015 New storage plan Oct 14, 2015
- Oct 8, 2015 3-6M XXS Oct 8, 2015
- Oct 6, 2015 The Mother's new clothes Oct 6, 2015
- Oct 4, 2015 I need a cheer section Oct 4, 2015
- Oct 3, 2015 Tagging in real life Oct 3, 2015
- Oct 2, 2015 Late night shopping spree Oct 2, 2015
- Oct 1, 2015 Blowouts Oct 1, 2015
- Sep 30, 2015 Pump in style (what style?!) Sep 30, 2015
- Sep 29, 2015 Again for the camera Sep 29, 2015
- Sep 29, 2015 Rocking walking, same difference Sep 29, 2015
- Sep 28, 2015 Stroller Dance Sep 28, 2015
- Sep 25, 2015 Cut to the chase (aka nail trimming) Sep 25, 2015
- Sep 22, 2015 "Sleeping" through the night Sep 22, 2015
- Sep 19, 2015 Losing my mind, I mean my hair Sep 19, 2015
- Sep 15, 2015 Got to hand it to mom Sep 15, 2015
- Sep 10, 2015 I'm just going to check on him Sep 10, 2015
Only the best for our little ones! I find myself cooking the "good stuff" for him, wanting him to try new things. And then I wind up eating a bag of chips while he's napping. Pediatrician says to have him "eat what I eat." Ha! If she only saw what I ate half the time.
Of all the new questions new parents ask themselves, I find myself asking "How much sand should I let him eat?" more often than I thought.
There's only so much we can do to babyproof the house! He always manages to find some "hazard area" I forgot about. Or the occasional door that gets in the way... sorry baby!
Yes, I do a ton of online shopping, but sometimes you just want to go to the mall for new clothes! I just have to wait to try them on at home.
Of course they have to look cute, because we're always taking photos of them! (Probably a good thing that we're not in so many photos.) Staples are black pants and tshirts for me, and forget any accessories!
Oh the stress of not producing enough milk! I would try everything, and though I'm not sure if all the herbal teas and pills worked, at least the cookies tasted good. And my husband could enjoy them too!
We seem to come up with new cute names for him all the time. He's such a cute little monkey these days!
Okay, we did reserve his email, but who knows what will be the next big thing when he's ready to use all this technology?! It'll probably sooner than we think though, and we'll probably feel pretty old.
Our little guy loves his lovies! We love them too since he sleeps through the night because of them, haha.
Those "phantom cries!" Why do I only hear them once I'm in the shower, and a few times at that? I've now opted to bring a video monitor in the bathroom with me, haha.
Solo grocery (and Target) trips are so amazing! And with the baby, I try to avoid all lines. What a luxury it is, to wait in line by yourself, ha!
I always tried to make the clothes last just a little longer! One, out of laziness, but two, I didn't want to admit my little baby was growing so fast.
We tend to keep track of all of baby's milestones, but us parents have them too! I think that pregnancy line faded for me around 6 months.
Throwback to the delivery! Our little guy looks just like daddy.
I feel like my husband and I are constantly updating our communication and vocab as new parents, including using new emojis!
Thought I'd make this comic in color, his first birthday is such a milestone! Sometimes you feel like you just want to pause time. -And that's why I started this comic. It helps me save these little moments and am thankful for the memories.
That time when you make that dish that actually requires a recipe, and they won't have anything to do with it! ... and he always has room for lint
I had too many ideas so drew up some more in addition to the last comic!
Anyone want to invest in these ideas? ;)